Arnold’s Cove Inn, previously known as the Tanker Inn, is a newly renovated hotel, restaurant and bar located in the picturesque outport community of Arnold’s Cove. Situated on the Northern edge of Placentia Bay, Arnold’s Cove is ideally placed along the isthmus that connects the Avalon Peninsula to the main island of Newfoundland, offering the perfect base for a world of adventure and discovery.
Our 23 room hotel features numerous amenities designed to make your stay extra special:
- your choice of fully furnished suites or efficiency units;
- short and long term availability with flexible leasing options;
- all rooms feature a modern decor with air conditioning, flat screen TVs and wireless high speed connectivity;
- daily housekeeping with laundry facilities onsite;
- a full service restaurant featuring an all day breakfast and heart healthy meal options; click here to view our menu options.
- and our colourful bar that surrounds you in distinctly Newfoundland culture.
So whether you are on business in Bull Arm, making a weekend getaway from the city or a visitor to our beautiful province, the Arnold’s Cove Inn knows how to make your stay feel extra special.